19/11/2012

Black and white photo shoot


I finally got my hair cut! It wasn't much (about 2 inches), but I really needed this. My hair is still a bit dry, but looks much better now. I also used the fact it was styled in a different way than I do it(well, basically almost straight, it's funny because I can't style my hair like that myself, I just don't know how, same time my hairdresser doesn't know how to do rag curls, haha), and a friend of mine took these pictures of me. I love berets and I love black and white pictures, I only regret I don't have a toy gun, so it could have been a Bonnie and Clyde inspired photo shoot.
Update: for some reason "You might also like" gadget you can see under my posts stoped working and it says "Page not found" even if posts it is showing are not deleted. I removed it and have installed it again, but it didn't help. Any advice?






13 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos..! And your eyes are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, so 'film noir' X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!I'm impressed!You look ravishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I feel more inspired lately, so I'm thinking about another photo shoot already :)

      Delete
  5. When you buy a dictionary, aside to the word perfection is those photos!!! elegant, dark, lace, amazing eyes, beautiful face and body <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thats so nice of you *hug* So many kind words *blush* Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Wow!! These pictures are amazing, you are a true bombshell! :) Very feminine but also a bit dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis